The Christian Home is uniquely given by God. It is designed by God and governed by the truth of God’s Word. Whether you are single, married, a parent, grandparent, single parent, not-yet married, or regardless of your life stage, you need more of the grace of God in your home. We all need to know where that grace is to be found, how it is to be applied, and how it will change our home. Join us March 22nd-24th to grow in your commitment to walk by grace in your homes.
Join us at this conference to grow in your commitment to walk by grace in your home.
Friday Night – Couples Banquet (6:00pm)
The Meridian Event Center
1420 E Broadway Ct. in Newton
Cost: $30 per couple
Please pay and register in the East Lobby on March 10th or 17th.
Saturday Night – Breakout Sessions (6:30pm)
- Grace in Family Worship – Bruce Plank (How the pursuit of regular worship of our Lord in the context of the family is a key means of God’s growing us and our children in grace)
- Grace in Marriage – Doug Unruh (How the grace of God shapes and directs our married life in all of its stages)
- Grace in Discipline – Mark Gilmore (How the grace of God directs our training and discipline in the home)
- Grace in the Church – Larry Ediger (How the church and family combine in God’s economy to impact the next generation)
- Grace in Singleness – Jerry McClenahan (How singleness provides opportunity for the furtherance of grace, both through sanctification and service, and how parents can help their adult children walk through those seasons dependent upon grace)
- Grace in Purity – Matt Kruse (How grace trains us for purity in the home with a specific look at the need for purity in the home, practical steps to help insure purity, and a detailing of the damage impurity brings to a marriage or a future marriage)
Combined Adult SS (9:15am)
Q&A with Elders
Morning Service (10:30am)
Grace at Home - Matt Kruse
Sunday Evening (6:oopm)
Repeat of Sessions offered on Saturday night.
You are invited to join us for a time of refreshments in the Family Center following the sessions.
Childcare will be provided for infants – 6th grade during the entire conference at the church.
Children may be dropped off at church as early as 5:30pm on Friday evening for the banquet. A light snack will be provided for children during the banquet. Please feed your children dinner before you come.