Is there anything more important to the believer than to know that they know they have eternal life? Is there anything more crucial for the leaders in Christ’s Church to know for sure where they stand with God? Can we know this? How do we know this? How does knowing the surety of our standing before God affect our ministry of the Word in the Church?
Come to this year’s Equip Conference to explore the topic of our blessed assurance in Jesus Christ our Lord! Whether you are a small group leader, a Sunday School teacher, a mentor, a pastor, an elder, some other church leader, or a Christian who wants to grow, there will be something helpful and encouraging for you at this year’s conference.
We are excited to have Bart Horton of Grace Bible Church in Hutchinson and Kyle Sanderson of Faith Bible Church in Salina for our general session speakers.
Schedule of Events
8:00-8:30 – Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:30 – General Session – Bart Horton – “Signed, Sealed & Delivered: The Believer’s Security through the Spirit’s Work”
9:40-10:30 – Breakout Session (5 offered)
- How do you know that you know? – Pointing Your Students to Assurance of Salvation – Steve Crawford (Youth Pastor, Grace Bible Church)
- Works Salvation or Salvation that Works? – Larry Ediger (Associate Pastor, NBC)
- Jesus Loves Me, This I Know? – Insights for Assurance from Philosophy of Knowledge - Tim Erickson (Sr. Pastor, Morningside Community Church)
- Troubling Texts: Making Sense of Assurance and the Biblical Warnings against Apostasy – Grant Bird (Sr. Pastor, Grace Baptist Church)
- A Firm Foundation: Pillars of Assurance Necessary for Effective Teaching – Matt Kruse (Sr. Pastor, NBC)
10:40 – 11:30 – Breakout Session (same 5 offered)
11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30-1:30 – General Session – Kyle Sanderson – “His Sovereign Grace: Fuel for Our Blessed Assurance”
1:30 – Closing & Dismissal
Cost: $10 per person (Continental Breakfast, Lunch & a Book Included)
Register by February 10th
~ Register & Pay Online (an additional fee will apply to online payment) - https://equipconference2019.eventbrite.com
~ Register Online & Pay at Registration - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0848ABA92EA6F49-equip
~ Sign-up at the table at NBC on January 27th, February 3rd or February 10th.
Call or Email Julie Kruse at Newton Bible at 316-283-1337 or firstname.lastname@example.org