- Register by Sunday, October 28th.
- A payment of $70 must accompany registration. No refunds will be given after October 28th.
- Registration will be held after each service on October 14th & 21st in the east lobby.
- Online registration is available at: nbcmensretreat2018.eventbrite.com. (An additional fee will apply to online registration.)
- Please make checks payable to Newton Bible Church.
Please join us as we spend time together in God’s Word and build relationships with other men.
Who? All men high school age and above.
What? Godly Fellowship, Solid Preaching, Outdoor Activities & Amazing Food
Dates? November 9th-10th, 2018
Times? 6:00 pm Friday - 4:00 pm Saturday
- Check-in will be at 5:45 pm on Friday evening.
- We will begin promptly at 6:00 pm with dinner.
Where? Rock Springs Camp 1168 Highway K157 Junction City, KS 66441
- includes 3 meals & lodging in Hansen Cottage
- Register by OCTOBER 28th
Speaker? Pastor Dave Hintz, Flint Hills Bible Church
About our Speaker:
Pastor Dave Hintz is the Sr. Pastor at Flint Hills Bible Church in Emporia, KS. He is married to his wife, Becky, and they have 4 children.
I grew up in a moral but marginally religious family. This changed when my sister abruptly came to know the Lord. While her new behavior seemed strange, her change was authentic and intriguing. And God used this intrigue and curiosity to draw me into a spiritual journey. Through a summer camp I understood my desperate spiritual condition. While a freshman at the University of Kansas, God transformed me. As a surrendered man, I loved singing to and reading about Him. With His prodding and help, I confronted some of the dark sins in my life.
Converted, regenerated, and changed, God shifted my focus from one of personal ambition and self reliance, to yielding every area of my life to Him. I served as a missionary in Hungary for two years. Following that, I graduated from Master’s Seminary.
Currently I am the teaching pastor at Flint Hills Bible Church, where my primary purpose is to feed the flock with the Word of God. Whether it’s my Sunday morning sermon, Sunday night Bible study, or even my men’s group, God has called me to bring His Word to bear on all our lives.
Questions? Please contact Pastor Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-283-1337.